At Mobile Escape, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t request personal information unless truly needed;
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with applicable law, process payments, develop our products, protect our rights and in the rare case that a recipient that you sent one of our products to requests your name (in this case we use our own judgement and will only reveal your name if the recipient appears to be distressed);
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our Services.
- The type of personal information that we collect depends on what products you use and how you use them.
- We are the “Data Controller” of all personal information and other data processed through your use of our Services.
- You have the right to access your personal information at any time. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries about your personal information, to update your personal information, or to request that we delete your personal information.
- The type and nature of the information and other data that we collect includes information you provide to us directly (i.e. name, email, mailing address, phone number, log-in credentials, purchase and payment details) and information we may collect to customize our Services (i.e. advertisements, cookies, pixels and UTM codes).
- We use your personal information and other data to provide and personalize our Services, for marketing and ads, and to respond to queries and monitor use of our Services.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Likely situations when you are making personal information available to Mobile Escape include, but are not limited to: (i) using our website, (ii) registering for Services, contests and special events; (iii) accessing Services using a third party ID, such as social networking sites; (iv) subscribing to newsletters; (v) purchasing Services through our Store; (vi) using “tell a friend,” “email this page,” or other similar features; (vii) requesting technical support; and (viii) using Mobile Escape services where personal data is required for use and/or participation.
WE MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
Data you give us directly:
- if you register with us (such as your date of birth, username, password and email address) that you provide by entering any competitions or completing any surveys;
- information you provide by participating in any Mobile Escape hosted chat forums or social media functions; and
- information you provide us if you report a problem with any Services.
Personal information and other data that we may collect when you use our Services (whether or not you register with us) include:
- data provided through tracking cookies, which include your IP address, device information and browsing history;
- data about your computer's browser version, operating system version, page loading time, network, generated device identifier information, hashed MAC address, referral source and IP address;
- the number of times you visit our Site and the amount of time you spend using our Services; and
- where you are accessing Services through a third-party account such as Facebook or Google - certain information relating to your account with those third parties including your name, user ID, gender, location (country and/or city specific), email address, date of birth, information from your public profile including friends and connections, log in details, avatar, gender and other information based on your use of our Services.
Mobile Escape may supplement your data with data received from third parties in connection with demographic, advertisement, market and other analytics surveys or services.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- to personalize your experience and help us to better respond to your individual needs;
- to improve our website and improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- to help us more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs;
- to process transactions;
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other of our Site features;
- to deliver more relevant advertising and promotional offers
- to send periodic emails to you; and
- using the email address you provide for order processing to send you information and updates pertaining to your order as well as occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Yes. You may contact us directly at any time with questions and suggestions concerning data protection. In order to protect your data and assist us in handling your request, we will need sufficient information from you to establish your identity and to verify your access request.
246 Stewart Green SW
Calgary, AB, T3H 3C8
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Site or in emails. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these third-party sites.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE:
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Site, Services and related products are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
For customer service, quality control and puzzle feedback, please contact us at: